Step-by-step guides to common ailments
1. Place the hand of the injured shoulder on your hip.
2. Position the end of the Healit™ SafeGrip™ on the bicep of the injured shoulder, wrapping backwards around the arm twice.
3. When the the SafeGrip™ comes back to the top of the shoulder go across the back, around and under the armpit, then back across the chest.
4. When you get back across the chest, go over the top of shoulder around the bicep of the arm one more time.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until the the SafeGrip™ reaches the end.
6. Press the self-adhesive SafeGrip™ to itself to secure.