A condition in which the outer part of the elbow becomes sore and tender at the lateral epicondyle. The forearm muscles and tendons become damaged from repetitive overuse. This leads to pain and tenderness on the outside of the elbow.
1. Hold Healit™ SelfGrip® just below the elbow.
2. Wrap SelfGrip® up around the arm so that the wrap overlaps itself.
3. When pulling the wrap around the outside, have a bit more tension.
4. It should be tight, but not so tight that it cuts off circulation.
5. Secure the end of the wrap with Healit™ EasyRip™ Trainers tape.
Enter your email below to activate your code