Step-by-step guides to common ailments
Your iliotibial (IT) band runs from your hip down to your shin and attaches to the knee to help stabilize the joint. IT band syndrome is what we refer to when the tendon becomes inflamed.
1. Hold Healit™ SelfGrip® about two inches above your knee joint.
2. Wrap around the leg moving upward.
3. When wrapping, add more tension when pulling on the outside to help stabilize the ITB.
4. Continue to wrap up around the leg until you have covered the spot that is in pain.
5. Press the self-adhesive SelfGrip® to itself to secure or secure the end with Healit™ EasyRip™ Trainers Tape for extra support.