Step-by-step guides to common ailments
A strain or tear to the tendons or large muscles at the back of the thigh.
1. Stretch out your hamstring at least 3 times for 30sec before you begin.
2. Take a roll of Healit™ SelfGrip® and start about 3-4inches above the knee.
3. Wrap around the leg and work your way up the thigh, overlapping the SelfGrip® by half.
4. Put a bit more tension when pulling the SelfGrip® at the back of your leg.
5. When you finish the wrap at the top of the thigh, press the self-adhesive SelfGrip® to itself to secure.